
We have been running SNAP for about 2 years and has officially working on it full-time. Running both commercial and creative projects. It has been my dream all along to be able to work on SNAP as a career. However, the road is rocky. Many uncertainties and many 'what ifs'. We been striving, I wouldn't say very hard, but each shoot, we are pushing our limits. To go for better frames, better angles, better editing.
I thank God for such friends who I met to work on this together. It's not easy to find friends of the same interest and bringing it to work. So, some time last week, we decided to go for a quick photoshoot as we are always the ones shooting, filming, documenting others.



Personally I love the next photo. It was pretty candid. Shawne took it as a test shot and amazingly, it turns out great! The depth of this picture, the emotion, framing, lighting. Really in love with it. Alongside with Glenn, who I known for almost 14 years to date. We went all the way back to Primary 5.

Lastly, to those who has always give us your support, introduce us to friends, I couldn't thank you enough. We have just started, and will be driving forward. This is only the beginning.
Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment