Saturday, February 15, 2014

// M HOTEL


14 February might be important to couples and also, some chose not to celebrate as they find it too mainstream and not only on festive occasion should they honor each others' love. Roses, orchids, lily. NONE. I've got none for this one. Yet, I've gotten her #bionk, one which could keep her company a lifetime. On top of it, decided to surprise her for this staycation at one of the lovely place in SG. Of course, how can we missed our such great opportunity for a quick shoot.

Initially, she was not confident of her body. But hey! Look there!! Wee-o-weeeee! Simply gorgeous! Rocking out in these pictures. Looks like I found a potential model in SG. This time round, I'm trying out a different kind of edit for some of the photos. Not too bad yeah. 

Such weekends are precious to come by. A little moment out of reality, enjoying and indulging in the presence of comfort. These are the little things we look forward after being in the white collar industry. Next up, overseas trips!

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment