
Kicking off this post with the above. This week feels lazy. Or maybe, just today. Having back from such a great weekend getaway, though its a staycation, but it felt like one hellla good holiday. Feeling all lazy over! Thing about being a free-lancer, self-discipline seems to play a strong role in it. I'm lacking but definitely moving towards it. Cut down numerous time from gaming, cut down my idling time. Churning all of these tick-tocks into work.
Many might know, but not all. I'm taking a route of a free-lancer and gonna see where it leads me to. Everyday, I'm rushing from point A to B. Acting, filming, tuition. I love arts, I love how the media connects people and how visuals are being delivered to people. That's where our production started off a year back. SNAP - www.snaproductions.com. There is this sense of satisfaction upon releasing every video and the process of garnering views and feedbacks. Its amazing how friends laugh over our films and started using tag lines when we meet. It felt like we created an entertainment, and that's what makes it fulfilling! #NENGKORRR
Acting wise, I started 5 years ago. Stopped for 2 years due to my term to serve Singapore. However, I'm coming back. God has been really good to me. Everything seems to be so timely. I took up several projects ever since my last paper in SIM. And a few upcoming ones. Really excited about it and lately, been submitting my resumes for numerous auditions. Applied for 100 auditions, even if you get 5, its worth it.
I shall share one of my shoots tomorrow!
Till then.
P.S #bionk is in the picture, do spot for this cute little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment